The folks in Lebanon Recreation & Parks wear many hats, and today, some were wearing their bench-installation hats. Thanks to Doug McGrath and Krissy Flythe, we now have a bench installed on the western end of the MRG, near the umbrella sculpture, and almost ready for use. Rest and enjoy the beautiful view of the river!
Join 1,590 other followers
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project
- Bicycle Safety on the MRG
- Misty Morning on the MRG
- Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 10659
- A Reminder!
- MRG connection to the NRT
- Where Are the bees?
- A Sunny 4th of July!
- Don’t Mind If I Do
- Upper Valley Valkyries Rugby Team Refreshes MRG Park