A great group of volunteers showed up for Saturday’s MRG Work Day. With no excavator available, 14 people managed to haul, by hand, 28,740 pounds of railroad ties, sending 8 dump truck loads to the Lebanon Landfill. The trail is now cleared of ties up to about 100 yards from the I-89 bridge. Thanks to all for a job well-done!
- Monarch Caterpillar!
- A Sunny Labor Day
- 25 Miles Celebrating 25 Years of the NRT!
- Reverberations in the MRG Tunnel!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!
- Roller Skiing!
- Test Your Wildflower ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening Postponed!
- Grand Opening of the Tunnel!
- Weed Warrior on the MRG Pollinator Corridor!
- (no title)