A great group of volunteers showed up for Saturday’s MRG Work Day. With no excavator available, 14 people managed to haul, by hand, 28,740 pounds of railroad ties, sending 8 dump truck loads to the Lebanon Landfill. The trail is now cleared of ties up to about 100 yards from the I-89 bridge. Thanks to all for a job well-done!
- A Sunny 4th of July!
- Don’t Mind If I Do
- Upper Valley Valkyries Rugby Team Refreshes MRG Park
- Regulars on the MRG
- Walk, Bike, Ride, Leb: Online Survey
- Tunnel Art
- Tunnel Vision
- Plaque it up!
- Music on the MRG
- Monarch Caterpillar!
- A Sunny Labor Day
- 25 Miles Celebrating 25 Years of the NRT!
- Reverberations in the MRG Tunnel!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills