A great group of volunteers showed up for Saturday’s MRG Work Day. With no excavator available, 14 people managed to haul, by hand, 28,740 pounds of railroad ties, sending 8 dump truck loads to the Lebanon Landfill. The trail is now cleared of ties up to about 100 yards from the I-89 bridge. Thanks to all for a job well-done!
- Weed Warrior on the MRG Pollinator Corridor!
- (no title)
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results
- Barred Owl!
- New Tricycle!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Sewer Lining Project – Be aware of work ahead
- MRG Survey Deadline: Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Rollerblade-Regular Chris
- We’d like to hear from you!