Dear Rail Trail Enthusiasts
A quick update:
1. Our Capital Campaign continues.
2. There is a new Kiosk donated and erected by the Rotary Club of Lebanon at the High Street intersection. It’s beautiful, thanks!
3. Our Marketing Team is preparing posters and banners for publicizing the MRG.
4. Marketing is also looking at special activities the community can participate in, suggestions welcomed.
5. Come by our table at the Lebanon Farmers Market on Thursdays, as usual. Join the conversation.
6. Friday, July 19 is another Trail Clearing day. Several local companies have offered time for the work, other companies and individuals are welcome to join.
Announcing: Paul Coats and I are establishing a Friends of Recreation and Parks group. The group will support the MRG when it is completed as well as promote other elements of our community’s health and fitness. If you would like to join this group let me, or Paul, know.
If there are any of the above Teams and activities you can become involved in you are welcome. Contact Frank Gould at email@example.com or Paul Coats at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Gould, Co-chair Mascoma River Greenway.