Thank you so much. It was an amazing turnout on such a hot day. The effort you put into clearing the rail corridor was magnificent. We accomplished a lot. I hope everyone survived the heat and humidity; it certainly wiped me out the rest of the day. There is still some corridor left to clear. We are going to approach organizations, such as the Boy Scouts, to do some of the remaining clearing. If we set up another Trail Day All Call, I’ll let you know. Again, thank you so much. It was hard work, but a great group of volunteers stepped up to do it. (Did anyone happen to bring tools home with them by mistake? If so, let me know or drop them off at the Recreation Office in City Hall. I think we’re missing at least one a pair of loppers.) Frank Gould
- Perfect Solution: WIlling Waterer and Bike with Saddlebags!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Wheelchair-Accessible Path to MRG
- MRG – A Work in Progress
- Path from APD/MRG Parking
- Pollinator Corridor Plans
- New Life along the MRG
- Tunnel Restoration Project Presentation
- Walk, Bike, or Rollerblade the MRG
- MRG Pollinator Planting Plan – Phase 1
- “Tell-Tales”: a Bit of Railroad History
- Lebanon City Council Approves Purchase of MRG Parking Lot Land Near Slayton Hill Underpass
- Presentation: Options to Extend MRG to WRJ
- Walk or Bike the MRG – May 11, 2019
- New Benches Being Installed on the MRG
- Greenway Workday Postponed to 11/3
- MRG Trail Maintenance: Saturday 11/3
- Perfect Picnic Spot!
- The Tunnel Will Be Fixed!
- Picnic in the Pocket Park
- Thanks to the UV Rugby Club!
- Let’s Connect the MRG to the Northern Rail Trail!
- Thanks to a Great Volunteer Team: Upper Valley Rugby Club!
- Test your Wildflower IQ
- MRG Official Opening – a Joyful Day!
Hot Topicsactive transportation alta planning and design artwork cross country skiing Day of Caring" dog friendly ski trails Friends of the Northern Rail Trail Grafton County Garlic Mustard Pulling Granite State Rail Trail greenway greenway bridges greenway tunnels health benefits of cross country skiing house parties Jake Jasinski's pocket park kilton library west lebanon lebanon farmers' market Lebanon Girl Scout Junior Troop #12969 lebanon nh lebanon opera house Mall Tunnel mascoma river greenway MRG given the go ahead National Trails Day Northern Rail Trail Officail Abandonment and Discontinuation of tracks orw portland sunday parkways Quest Rails to Trails Conservancy Riverside Community Park safe greenway tunnels snowshoeing spike art Spikes to Spokes rack Team Novo Nordisk Trail Link trails for all ages UVTA High School Trails Corps vhb