Thank you so much. It was an amazing turnout on such a hot day. The effort you put into clearing the rail corridor was magnificent. We accomplished a lot. I hope everyone survived the heat and humidity; it certainly wiped me out the rest of the day. There is still some corridor left to clear. We are going to approach organizations, such as the Boy Scouts, to do some of the remaining clearing. If we set up another Trail Day All Call, I’ll let you know. Again, thank you so much. It was hard work, but a great group of volunteers stepped up to do it. (Did anyone happen to bring tools home with them by mistake? If so, let me know or drop them off at the Recreation Office in City Hall. I think we’re missing at least one a pair of loppers.) Frank Gould
Join 1,071 other subscribers
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project
- Bicycle Safety on the MRG
- Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 10659
- A Reminder!