As we develop our MRG pathway connecting Lebanon and West Lebanon, it is good to be aware that we are also helping to expand the vision of a Granite State Rail Trail system. Communities all over NH are developing trails for recreation and as commuting corridors. Currently, one can travel 58 miles from Lebanon to Boscawen on the Northern Rail Trail. One reviewer wrote: “Last Sunday my husband and I drove to Lebanon to pick up the trail on our bikes for the first time. We rode from Lebanon to Orange (30miles) roundtrip. We set this as a goal . We could not believe how wonderful it was . Riding around the lake was such a gift. The smells of the pines, the waterfalls and the river were just terrific. . . It was one of my most favorite biking days I have ever had.” Trail Link has good specific info on sights and facilities. For more info on some of these other rail trail efforts see http://www.bwanh.org/Rail%20Trails/RAIL%20TRAILS%20INDEX.htm
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results
- Barred Owl!
- New Tricycle!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Sewer Lining Project – Be aware of work ahead
- MRG Survey Deadline: Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Rollerblade-Regular Chris
- We’d like to hear from you!
- Precious Cargo!
- Warning: Dagger Moth Caterpillars Sting!
- Trail Riders of the MRG!