How fitting that Granite United Way would choose 9/11 as a “Day of Caring”, commemorating a day of wanton destruction with a day of community building and caring. There were two teams of volunteers working on the MRG. One team worked with MRG co-chair, Frank Gould, clearing weeds and saplings from the trail behind Miracle Mile, preparing for track and rail removal . . . back breaking work! The other team worked with our other co-chair, Paul Coats, clearing ties, spikes and iron plates from the MRG west of Sacred Heart Cemetery. (Mascoma Street)
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results
- Barred Owl!
- New Tricycle!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Sewer Lining Project – Be aware of work ahead
- MRG Survey Deadline: Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Rollerblade-Regular Chris
- We’d like to hear from you!
- Precious Cargo!
- Warning: Dagger Moth Caterpillars Sting!
- Trail Riders of the MRG!