How fitting that Granite United Way would choose 9/11 as a “Day of Caring”, commemorating a day of wanton destruction with a day of community building and caring. There were two teams of volunteers working on the MRG. One team worked with MRG co-chair, Frank Gould, clearing weeds and saplings from the trail behind Miracle Mile, preparing for track and rail removal . . . back breaking work! The other team worked with our other co-chair, Paul Coats, clearing ties, spikes and iron plates from the MRG west of Sacred Heart Cemetery. (Mascoma Street)
Join 1,094 other subscribers
Like us on Facebook!
- Bus/Bike Combo
- Planting for Pollinators – “Think meadow!”
- Lebanon’s Walk Bike Ride News
- Cycling Without Age Pilot Orientations Have Begun!
- Cycling Without Age opens April 11, 2023
- Mud Season Trail Guide – thanks to UV Trails Alliance
- Happy First Day of Spring from the MRG !
- Co-op Award to Cycling Without Age
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age