How fitting that Granite United Way would choose 9/11 as a “Day of Caring”, commemorating a day of wanton destruction with a day of community building and caring. There were two teams of volunteers working on the MRG. One team worked with MRG co-chair, Frank Gould, clearing weeds and saplings from the trail behind Miracle Mile, preparing for track and rail removal . . . back breaking work! The other team worked with our other co-chair, Paul Coats, clearing ties, spikes and iron plates from the MRG west of Sacred Heart Cemetery. (Mascoma Street)
- Regulars on the MRG
- Walk, Bike, Ride, Leb: Online Survey
- Tunnel Art
- Tunnel Vision
- Plaque it up!
- Music on the MRG
- Monarch Caterpillar!
- A Sunny Labor Day
- 25 Miles Celebrating 25 Years of the NRT!
- Reverberations in the MRG Tunnel!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!