How fitting that Granite United Way would choose 9/11 as a “Day of Caring”, commemorating a day of wanton destruction with a day of community building and caring. There were two teams of volunteers working on the MRG. One team worked with MRG co-chair, Frank Gould, clearing weeds and saplings from the trail behind Miracle Mile, preparing for track and rail removal . . . back breaking work! The other team worked with our other co-chair, Paul Coats, clearing ties, spikes and iron plates from the MRG west of Sacred Heart Cemetery. (Mascoma Street)
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!
- Roller Skiing!
- Test Your Wildflower ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening Postponed!
- Grand Opening of the Tunnel!
- Weed Warrior on the MRG Pollinator Corridor!
- (no title)
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results