How fitting that Granite United Way would choose 9/11 as a “Day of Caring”, commemorating a day of wanton destruction with a day of community building and caring. There were two teams of volunteers working on the MRG. One team worked with MRG co-chair, Frank Gould, clearing weeds and saplings from the trail behind Miracle Mile, preparing for track and rail removal . . . back breaking work! The other team worked with our other co-chair, Paul Coats, clearing ties, spikes and iron plates from the MRG west of Sacred Heart Cemetery. (Mascoma Street)
MRG Fundraising Campaign
- New Life along the MRG
- Tunnel Restoration Project Presentation
- Walk, Bike, or Rollerblade the MRG
- MRG Pollinator Planting Plan – Phase 1
- “Tell-Tales”: a Bit of Railroad History
- Lebanon City Council Approves Purchase of MRG Parking Lot Land Near Slayton Hill Underpass
- Presentation: Options to Extend MRG to WRJ
- Walk or Bike the MRG – May 11, 2019
- New Benches Being Installed on the MRG
- Greenway Workday Postponed to 11/3
- MRG Trail Maintenance: Saturday 11/3
- Perfect Picnic Spot!
- The Tunnel Will Be Fixed!
- Picnic in the Pocket Park
- Thanks to the UV Rugby Club!
- Let’s Connect the MRG to the Northern Rail Trail!
- Thanks to a Great Volunteer Team: Upper Valley Rugby Club!
- Test your Wildflower IQ
- MRG Official Opening – a Joyful Day!
- Official MRG Opening – Saturday, 9-Noon!
- Access to River Views
- City Council to Discuss Downtown Tunnel
- Change in MRG Paving Schedule
- Planting Day in the Pocket Park
- Grand Opening of MRG – Saturday, July 21!
Hot Topicsactive transportation alta planning and design artwork cross country skiing Day of Caring" dog friendly ski trails Friends of the Northern Rail Trail Grafton County Garlic Mustard Pulling Granite State Rail Trail greenway greenway bridges greenway tunnels health benefits of cross country skiing house parties Jake Jasinski's pocket park kilton library west lebanon lebanon farmers' market Lebanon Girl Scout Junior Troop #12969 lebanon nh lebanon opera house Mall Tunnel mascoma river greenway MRG given the go ahead National Trails Day Northern Rail Trail Officail Abandonment and Discontinuation of tracks orw portland sunday parkways Quest Rails to Trails Conservancy Riverside Community Park safe greenway tunnels snowshoeing spike art Spikes to Spokes rack Team Novo Nordisk Trail Link trails for all ages UVTA High School Trails Corps vhb