How fitting that Granite United Way would choose 9/11 as a “Day of Caring”, commemorating a day of wanton destruction with a day of community building and caring. There were two teams of volunteers working on the MRG. One team worked with MRG co-chair, Frank Gould, clearing weeds and saplings from the trail behind Miracle Mile, preparing for track and rail removal . . . back breaking work! The other team worked with our other co-chair, Paul Coats, clearing ties, spikes and iron plates from the MRG west of Sacred Heart Cemetery. (Mascoma Street)
Join 1,590 other followers
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project
- Bicycle Safety on the MRG
- Misty Morning on the MRG
- Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 10659
- A Reminder!
- MRG connection to the NRT
- Where Are the bees?
- A Sunny 4th of July!
- Don’t Mind If I Do
- Upper Valley Valkyries Rugby Team Refreshes MRG Park