Daffodils emerge when we desperately need them!
Join 1,094 other subscribers
Like us on Facebook!
- Bus/Bike Combo
- Planting for Pollinators – “Think meadow!”
- Lebanon’s Walk Bike Ride News
- Cycling Without Age Pilot Orientations Have Begun!
- Cycling Without Age opens April 11, 2023
- Mud Season Trail Guide – thanks to UV Trails Alliance
- Happy First Day of Spring from the MRG !
- Co-op Award to Cycling Without Age
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age
omg. you made me look at the edge of the deck and ME TOO!
HI, I just wanted to thank the kind person who found my car keys along the trail last week between APD and downtown Lebanon. The keys fell out of my pocket while walking and I didn’t notice that they were gone until I got back to the car. I walked back down the trail a couple of times but didn’t see them. Walked back one more time, and they were sitting on the pavement at the edge of the trail. I don’t know who placed them there for me to see, but, THANK YOU! We have wonderful people in our trail community!