Sean, visiting Lebanon from Portland, Oregon, enjoyed discovering the piano on his walk through the tunnel with baby Io. He appreciated the tunnel’s acoustics!
Join 1,094 other subscribers
Like us on Facebook!
- Bus/Bike Combo
- Planting for Pollinators – “Think meadow!”
- Lebanon’s Walk Bike Ride News
- Cycling Without Age Pilot Orientations Have Begun!
- Cycling Without Age opens April 11, 2023
- Mud Season Trail Guide – thanks to UV Trails Alliance
- Happy First Day of Spring from the MRG !
- Co-op Award to Cycling Without Age
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age
thanks for the sweet picture. have you seen or used the fantastic bike tools post in the tunnel? its an amazing structure and i havent seen it mentioned by anyone. best wishes, amelai
Amelia – Please tell us about it.