Join 1,094 other subscribers
Like us on Facebook!
- Bus/Bike Combo
- Planting for Pollinators – “Think meadow!”
- Lebanon’s Walk Bike Ride News
- Cycling Without Age Pilot Orientations Have Begun!
- Cycling Without Age opens April 11, 2023
- Mud Season Trail Guide – thanks to UV Trails Alliance
- Happy First Day of Spring from the MRG !
- Co-op Award to Cycling Without Age
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age
Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
This entry was posted in Good News!. Bookmark the permalink.
This is such a fabulous idea I’m so happy that people are taking advantage of it. I have actually seen it working The passenger looked so happy in the carriage I want to get on the waitlist for the spring How do I do that.
Hi Karen, Thanks for your response.
You can go to https://www.fnrt.org/cwa and click on the “become a passenger” button!
GOD BLESS and Merry Christmas. You guys are great.
Hi Richard, Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too!
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors from the comfort of the tri-cycle. It wouldn’t have happened otherwise!
Hi Karen, Glad you enjoyed the ride! isn’t it wonderful to know that Cycling Without Age has become an international movement; many communities throughout the U.S. are participating. Take a look at the map at https://cyclingwithoutage.com/ There is so much bad news in our world – it’s encouraging to witness the growth of this movement, with so much volunteer involvement!