Wednesday, July 11th, the Lebanon City Council will discuss the downtown tunnel. The new cost estimates show that closing the tunnel is a $1M proposition, and fixing and re-opening it will cost $2.2M . If the tunnel is closed, there will be no separated pathway linking the MRG to downtown and the Northern Rail Trail. Bike Ped Committee will be there as will be Paul Coats, Frank Gould, and other advocates for tunnel repair. The more who attend to advocate for the tunnel the better – hope to see you there!
- Monarch Caterpillar!
- A Sunny Labor Day
- 25 Miles Celebrating 25 Years of the NRT!
- Reverberations in the MRG Tunnel!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!
- Roller Skiing!
- Test Your Wildflower ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening Postponed!
- Grand Opening of the Tunnel!
- Weed Warrior on the MRG Pollinator Corridor!
- (no title)