The City of Lebanon Mascoma River Greenway (MRG) will be paved during normal working hours on Friday, June 29th, Thursday July 5, and Friday July 6. Please stay off the trail during these days, and plan on attending the GRAND OPENING Celebration on Saturday, July 21 from 9am to noon, beginning at Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital. Please contact the Recreation and Parks Department at 603-448-5121 if you have questions.
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!
- Roller Skiing!
- Test Your Wildflower ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening Postponed!
- Grand Opening of the Tunnel!
- Weed Warrior on the MRG Pollinator Corridor!
- (no title)
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results