Rails are in the process of being removed. Ties will be coming out next week and there will be a pre-construction walk along the MRG this Thursday. From there, we should learn about the construction schedule. There are still some spikes to be pulled on 2 bridges, but this is not work for volunteers because of the dangers of falling. Things are happening!
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results
- Barred Owl!
- New Tricycle!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Sewer Lining Project – Be aware of work ahead
- MRG Survey Deadline: Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Rollerblade-Regular Chris
- We’d like to hear from you!
- Precious Cargo!
- Warning: Dagger Moth Caterpillars Sting!
- Trail Riders of the MRG!