Rails are in the process of being removed. Ties will be coming out next week and there will be a pre-construction walk along the MRG this Thursday. From there, we should learn about the construction schedule. There are still some spikes to be pulled on 2 bridges, but this is not work for volunteers because of the dangers of falling. Things are happening!
- Regulars on the MRG
- Walk, Bike, Ride, Leb: Online Survey
- Tunnel Art
- Tunnel Vision
- Plaque it up!
- Music on the MRG
- Monarch Caterpillar!
- A Sunny Labor Day
- 25 Miles Celebrating 25 Years of the NRT!
- Reverberations in the MRG Tunnel!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!