Novo Nordisk, a global pharmaceutical company with a facility in West Lebanon, has a special interest in cycling: they sponsor Team Novo Nordisk, the first professional team in any sport to be made up exclusively of athletes with type 1 diabetes. They are proving to be generous neighbors: thanks to Novo Nordisk we are now $75,000 closer to our goal!
Join 1,094 other subscribers
Like us on Facebook!
- Bus/Bike Combo
- Planting for Pollinators – “Think meadow!”
- Lebanon’s Walk Bike Ride News
- Cycling Without Age Pilot Orientations Have Begun!
- Cycling Without Age opens April 11, 2023
- Mud Season Trail Guide – thanks to UV Trails Alliance
- Happy First Day of Spring from the MRG !
- Co-op Award to Cycling Without Age
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age
We’ll celebrate this fabulous news out here on the west coast!
Sent from my iPhone