Novo Nordisk, a global pharmaceutical company with a facility in West Lebanon, has a special interest in cycling: they sponsor Team Novo Nordisk, the first professional team in any sport to be made up exclusively of athletes with type 1 diabetes. They are proving to be generous neighbors: thanks to Novo Nordisk we are now $75,000 closer to our goal!
Join 1,064 other followers
- Cycling Without Age
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project
- Bicycle Safety on the MRG
- Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 10659
- A Reminder!
- MRG connection to the NRT
- Where Are the bees?
- A Sunny 4th of July!
- Don’t Mind If I Do
- Upper Valley Valkyries Rugby Team Refreshes MRG Park