The Upper Valley High School Trails Corps spent another day on the MRG yesterday, hefting 200-pound railroad ties and clearing the greenway beyond the I-89 bridge to within a quarter mile of the Timken bridge . . . 20,300 pounds of ties went to the landfill! The Valley News was there to report on their good work: http://www.vnews.com/home/17774624-95/for-hs-trail-corps-elbow-grease-goes-a-long-way
Join 1,094 other subscribers
Like us on Facebook!
- Bus/Bike Combo
- Planting for Pollinators – “Think meadow!”
- Lebanon’s Walk Bike Ride News
- Cycling Without Age Pilot Orientations Have Begun!
- Cycling Without Age opens April 11, 2023
- Mud Season Trail Guide – thanks to UV Trails Alliance
- Happy First Day of Spring from the MRG !
- Co-op Award to Cycling Without Age
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age