The Upper Valley High School Trails Corps spent another day on the MRG yesterday, hefting 200-pound railroad ties and clearing the greenway beyond the I-89 bridge to within a quarter mile of the Timken bridge . . . 20,300 pounds of ties went to the landfill! The Valley News was there to report on their good work: http://www.vnews.com/home/17774624-95/for-hs-trail-corps-elbow-grease-goes-a-long-way
Join 1,590 other followers
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project
- Bicycle Safety on the MRG
- Misty Morning on the MRG
- Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 10659
- A Reminder!
- MRG connection to the NRT
- Where Are the bees?
- A Sunny 4th of July!
- Don’t Mind If I Do
- Upper Valley Valkyries Rugby Team Refreshes MRG Park