The Upper Valley High School Trails Corps spent another day on the MRG yesterday, hefting 200-pound railroad ties and clearing the greenway beyond the I-89 bridge to within a quarter mile of the Timken bridge . . . 20,300 pounds of ties went to the landfill! The Valley News was there to report on their good work: http://www.vnews.com/home/17774624-95/for-hs-trail-corps-elbow-grease-goes-a-long-way
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!
- Roller Skiing!
- Test Your Wildflower ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening Postponed!
- Grand Opening of the Tunnel!
- Weed Warrior on the MRG Pollinator Corridor!
- (no title)
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results