Thanks to the High School Trail Corps of the Upper Valley Trails Alliance, nearly 10 tons of material was removed from the MRG on Wednesday. That makes 350 feet of newly cleared trail. Way to go crew!
Join 1,071 other subscribers
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project
- Bicycle Safety on the MRG
- Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 10659
- A Reminder!