Another hurdle has been cleared: the federal government has signed off on the official Abandonment and Discontinuation of the remaining section of railroad tracks from Mile Marker 140 (eastern side of the bridge over the Mascoma River, near Timken) to Glen Road. Thanks to the offices of Schuster, Buttrey & Wing for their efforts in preparing the 7 pounds of legal documents required!
Join 1,590 other followers
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project
- Bicycle Safety on the MRG
- Misty Morning on the MRG
- Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 10659
- A Reminder!
- MRG connection to the NRT
- Where Are the bees?
- A Sunny 4th of July!
- Don’t Mind If I Do
- Upper Valley Valkyries Rugby Team Refreshes MRG Park