A young woman rollerblading on the MRG this week had one of these caterpillars drop from a tree and down her shirt. The bristles caused a stinging sensation and turned into a burning rash. (As if Covid-19 and murder hornets aren’t enough!) Unfortunately, she tried to brush the burning away, which further embedded the bristles. She has since learned that applying tape to draw the bristles out is a better solution!) With this caterpillar – look but don’t touch!
- A Sunny 4th of July!
- Don’t Mind If I Do
- Upper Valley Valkyries Rugby Team Refreshes MRG Park
- Regulars on the MRG
- Walk, Bike, Ride, Leb: Online Survey
- Tunnel Art
- Tunnel Vision
- Plaque it up!
- Music on the MRG
- Monarch Caterpillar!
- A Sunny Labor Day
- 25 Miles Celebrating 25 Years of the NRT!
- Reverberations in the MRG Tunnel!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills