A young woman rollerblading on the MRG this week had one of these caterpillars drop from a tree and down her shirt. The bristles caused a stinging sensation and turned into a burning rash. (As if Covid-19 and murder hornets aren’t enough!) Unfortunately, she tried to brush the burning away, which further embedded the bristles. She has since learned that applying tape to draw the bristles out is a better solution!) With this caterpillar – look but don’t touch!
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results
- Barred Owl!
- New Tricycle!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Sewer Lining Project – Be aware of work ahead
- MRG Survey Deadline: Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Rollerblade-Regular Chris
- We’d like to hear from you!
- Precious Cargo!
- Warning: Dagger Moth Caterpillars Sting!
- Trail Riders of the MRG!