August 28th, prior to Lebanon’s End-of-Summer fireworks, Timken plant manager, Bob Bauman, and colleagues Melanie Huston and Steve Arenburg, joined MRG leaders on the Lebanon Mall to present the Greenway with a check for $352,900. Thank you Timken Aerospace Foundation in Canton, Ohio, and your community-minded foundation!
Join 1,071 other subscribers
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project
- Bicycle Safety on the MRG
- Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 10659
- A Reminder!