How will the Mascoma River Greenway help Lebanon become more ‘age friendly’? Well, as parks and recreation professionals and planners sometimes like to say, “Place Matters”. Lebanon is fortunate to have the beautiful Mascoma River running through the City, the well-loved Colburn Park and Farmers’ Market, the Lebanon Opera House and Witherell/CCB Recreation Centers, shopping and restaurant opportunities close to downtown. In West Lebanon, the Kilton Library, the new River Park development, restaurants and stores make downtown on the west side of the City a destination as well. In between, Riverside Community Park with a Greenway connector already in place from the park to the Powerhouse Mall, a skateboard park, playground and volleyball courts complete the picture of Lebanon as a very special community for all ages.
Join 1,064 other followers
- Cycling Without Age
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project
- Bicycle Safety on the MRG
- Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 10659
- A Reminder!
- MRG connection to the NRT
- Where Are the bees?
- A Sunny 4th of July!
- Don’t Mind If I Do
- Upper Valley Valkyries Rugby Team Refreshes MRG Park