How will the Mascoma River Greenway help Lebanon become more ‘age friendly’? Well, as parks and recreation professionals and planners sometimes like to say, “Place Matters”. Lebanon is fortunate to have the beautiful Mascoma River running through the City, the well-loved Colburn Park and Farmers’ Market, the Lebanon Opera House and Witherell/CCB Recreation Centers, shopping and restaurant opportunities close to downtown. In West Lebanon, the Kilton Library, the new River Park development, restaurants and stores make downtown on the west side of the City a destination as well. In between, Riverside Community Park with a Greenway connector already in place from the park to the Powerhouse Mall, a skateboard park, playground and volleyball courts complete the picture of Lebanon as a very special community for all ages.
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!
- Roller Skiing!
- Test Your Wildflower ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening Postponed!
- Grand Opening of the Tunnel!
- Weed Warrior on the MRG Pollinator Corridor!
- (no title)
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results