Imagine the sunny winter day when we are able to cross-country ski on the MRG from Riverside Park in West Lebanon all the way into downtown Lebanon . . . maybe have lunch at Three Tomatoes, or Salt hill or the Lebanon Diner or Village Pizza, and then ski back to West Lebanon. Or we could snowshoe from downtown Lebanon over to Lui Lui at the Powerhouse, working up an appetite on the way. If all goes as planned, Glen Road will look quite different; it will have been replaced by Iron Horse Park Road. Glen Road will be, predominantly, a trail for bikers, walkers, joggers . . . and, in winter, groomed for those on snowshoes and cross-country skis. Whether used for commuting or for recreation, the Mascoma River Greenway will bring new options and vitality to our city.
Join 1,094 other subscribers
Like us on Facebook!
- Bus/Bike Combo
- Planting for Pollinators – “Think meadow!”
- Lebanon’s Walk Bike Ride News
- Cycling Without Age Pilot Orientations Have Begun!
- Cycling Without Age opens April 11, 2023
- Mud Season Trail Guide – thanks to UV Trails Alliance
- Happy First Day of Spring from the MRG !
- Co-op Award to Cycling Without Age
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age