Care should be given to snapping turtles, observing from a distance so as to not stress the animal. It may be obvious that they move slow, but that neck articulates a long way, so it’s best to not try to handle a snapper, because, you know, they can snap at ya.
Join 1,064 other followers
- Cycling Without Age
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project
- Bicycle Safety on the MRG
- Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 10659
- A Reminder!
- MRG connection to the NRT
- Where Are the bees?
- A Sunny 4th of July!
- Don’t Mind If I Do
- Upper Valley Valkyries Rugby Team Refreshes MRG Park