Lots of enthusiastic riders and walkers have been discovering the renewed link to downtown Lebanon and the Northern Rail Trail through the MRG tunnel. Saturday, August 14, 2021 will bring even more energy to this space as Lebanon Opera House and Nexus Music and Arts Festival invites you to participate in a FREE drumming workshop with the Akwaaba Ensemble in Colburn Park at 3 pm (a limited number of drums will be provided or bring your own) before they lead a processional through the revitalized rail trail tunnel and back into the park for a high-energy showcase of their West African drumming and dance. Sounds energizing . . . and imagine the acoustics of this percussive parade through the tunnel!
- Plaque it up!
- Music on the MRG
- Monarch Caterpillar!
- A Sunny Labor Day
- 25 Miles Celebrating 25 Years of the NRT!
- Reverberations in the MRG Tunnel!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!
- Roller Skiing!
- Test Your Wildflower ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening Postponed!
- Grand Opening of the Tunnel!