The forecast for tomorrow afternoon, July 8, is RAIN! The Grand Opening of the tunnel is being rescheduled for the following Thursday, July 15, 2021. Event are likely to start at the eastern end of the tunnel (behind Village Pizza.) There is a possibility that the tunnel will be open for use this weekend – stay tuned!
- Plaque it up!
- Music on the MRG
- Monarch Caterpillar!
- A Sunny Labor Day
- 25 Miles Celebrating 25 Years of the NRT!
- Reverberations in the MRG Tunnel!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!
- Roller Skiing!
- Test Your Wildflower ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening Postponed!
- Grand Opening of the Tunnel!