For good things to happen, it often takes a village . . . but weeding the mini-meadow pollinator garden on the Goss Logan hillside required a village with a mountain goat. . . or at least a sure-footed 13-year old. Too steep for elder gardeners to negotiate the slope, we had the good fortune of an able-bodied student who needed 2 1/2 hours of community service to complete her end-of-year commitment. Extensive weeding, laying down cardboard, and mulching with wood chips . . . Melanie did an excellent job, while her elders weeded, deadheaded, and transplanted below, all in preparation for the Grand Opening of the tunnel on July 8th!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!
- Roller Skiing!
- Test Your Wildflower ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening Postponed!
- Grand Opening of the Tunnel!
- Weed Warrior on the MRG Pollinator Corridor!
- (no title)
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results