Working on the MRG pollinator gardens each day offers an opportunity to meet some of the MRG “regulars”. This is Chris who roller blades daily. She covers many miles as she skates back and forth, sometimes at least 10 miles. Since much of the MRG is in the shade of trees, it offers respite on these hot, muggy days. It’s a joy to see so many different people, in so many ways, enjoying this beautiful community resource.
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results
- Barred Owl!
- New Tricycle!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Sewer Lining Project – Be aware of work ahead
- MRG Survey Deadline: Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Rollerblade-Regular Chris
- We’d like to hear from you!
- Precious Cargo!
- Warning: Dagger Moth Caterpillars Sting!
- Trail Riders of the MRG!
- Garlic Mustard Squad!
- The MRG – Equal, Accessible, and Resilient Public Space
- Clean Up!
- A Sign of Hope Along the MRG
- NH Rail Trail Economic Impact Study Survey (Due April 15, 2020)
- Light at the End of the Tunnel
- Thank You Upper Valley Rugby Volunteers!
- Latest Work Day – Report from the Field
- MRG Walk and Work Days
- Wildlife on the MRG
- New Bench Installed
Hot Topicsactive transportation alta planning and design artwork cross country skiing Day of Caring" dog friendly ski trails Friends of the Northern Rail Trail Grafton County Garlic Mustard Pulling Granite State Rail Trail greenway greenway bridges greenway tunnels health benefits of cross country skiing house parties Jake Jasinski's pocket park kilton library west lebanon lebanon farmers' market Lebanon Girl Scout Junior Troop #12969 lebanon nh lebanon opera house Mall Tunnel mascoma river greenway MRG given the go ahead National Trails Day Northern Rail Trail Officail Abandonment and Discontinuation of tracks orw portland sunday parkways Quest Rails to Trails Conservancy Riverside Community Park safe greenway tunnels snowshoeing spike art Spikes to Spokes rack Team Novo Nordisk Trail Link trails for all ages UVTA High School Trails Corps vhb