Working on the MRG pollinator gardens each day offers an opportunity to meet some of the MRG “regulars”. This is Chris who roller blades daily. She covers many miles as she skates back and forth, sometimes at least 10 miles. Since much of the MRG is in the shade of trees, it offers respite on these hot, muggy days. It’s a joy to see so many different people, in so many ways, enjoying this beautiful community resource.
Join 1,092 other subscribers
Like us on Facebook!
- Mudseason Trail Guide – compliments of UV Trails Alliance
- Happy First Day of Spring from the MRG !
- Co-op Award to Cycling Without Age
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project