On October 26, the Lebanon Parks and Recreation Department organized a workday on the Mascoma River Greenway. Volunteers from the Valley Bible Church in White River Junction joined trail enthusiasts from Lebanon to help install five more benches along the MRG, bringing the total number to six. In addition, volunteers pulled weeds which were encroaching on the trail, applied preservative to the wooden railings and helped to anchor the umbrella sculpture which sits near the Mascoma River. Going forward, there is a hope that the City can recruit individuals and organizations to take responsibility to maintain a short section of the trail on a year-round basis. – Rainie Kelly
- Weed Warrior on the MRG Pollinator Corridor!
- (no title)
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results
- Barred Owl!
- New Tricycle!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Sewer Lining Project – Be aware of work ahead
- MRG Survey Deadline: Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Rollerblade-Regular Chris
- We’d like to hear from you!