On October 26, the Lebanon Parks and Recreation Department organized a workday on the Mascoma River Greenway. Volunteers from the Valley Bible Church in White River Junction joined trail enthusiasts from Lebanon to help install five more benches along the MRG, bringing the total number to six. In addition, volunteers pulled weeds which were encroaching on the trail, applied preservative to the wooden railings and helped to anchor the umbrella sculpture which sits near the Mascoma River. Going forward, there is a hope that the City can recruit individuals and organizations to take responsibility to maintain a short section of the trail on a year-round basis. – Rainie Kelly
- Monarch Caterpillar!
- A Sunny Labor Day
- 25 Miles Celebrating 25 Years of the NRT!
- Reverberations in the MRG Tunnel!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!
- Roller Skiing!
- Test Your Wildflower ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening Postponed!
- Grand Opening of the Tunnel!
- Weed Warrior on the MRG Pollinator Corridor!
- (no title)