The morning was already hot and humid as volunteers from Hypertherm, RSG, and King Arthur Flour showed up with saws, loppers, and work gloves, to continue work on clearing the trail. It was amazing what was accomplished. The trail is now clear of trees and brush from downtown Lebanon to Glen Road. As you can tell from the photos, that took a lot of sweat equity. Thanks for all the hard work on a sweltering day!
Join 1,092 other subscribers
Like us on Facebook!
- Mudseason Trail Guide – compliments of UV Trails Alliance
- Happy First Day of Spring from the MRG !
- Co-op Award to Cycling Without Age
- How Far We Have Come! Next Steps?
- Cycling Without Age Impact Report 2022
- Great Acoustics in the Tunnel!
- Cycling Without Age FNRT Report – November 2022
- Wood’s Pink Asters
- Hardy Pollinator Flowers
- Cycling Without Age
- A Reminder: The MRG Belongs to Everyone!
- Lebanon and State of NH Reach Westboro Rail Yard Agreement
- The Wild Beauty of the MRG!
- A New Way to Ride The MRG!
- Finishing Touches on Girl Scout Community Service Project