The morning was already hot and humid as volunteers from Hypertherm, RSG, and King Arthur Flour showed up with saws, loppers, and work gloves, to continue work on clearing the trail. It was amazing what was accomplished. The trail is now clear of trees and brush from downtown Lebanon to Glen Road. As you can tell from the photos, that took a lot of sweat equity. Thanks for all the hard work on a sweltering day!
- A Sunny 4th of July!
- Don’t Mind If I Do
- Upper Valley Valkyries Rugby Team Refreshes MRG Park
- Regulars on the MRG
- Walk, Bike, Ride, Leb: Online Survey
- Tunnel Art
- Tunnel Vision
- Plaque it up!
- Music on the MRG
- Monarch Caterpillar!
- A Sunny Labor Day
- 25 Miles Celebrating 25 Years of the NRT!
- Reverberations in the MRG Tunnel!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills