The forecast for tomorrow afternoon, July 8, is RAIN! The Grand Opening of the tunnel is being rescheduled for the following Thursday, July 15, 2021. Event are likely to start at the eastern end of the tunnel (behind Village Pizza.) There is a possibility that the tunnel will be open for use this weekend – stay tuned!
- Test Your Botanical ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening!
- Good Vibrations in the Tunnel . . . a Percussion Parade!
- The Tunnel is Now Open!
- Roller Skiing!
- Test Your Wildflower ID Skills
- Tunnel Grand Opening Postponed!
- Grand Opening of the Tunnel!
- Weed Warrior on the MRG Pollinator Corridor!
- (no title)
- Inspired? Call to Artists for a Tunnel Vision!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results