The folks in Lebanon Recreation & Parks wear many hats, and today, some were wearing their bench-installation hats. Thanks to Doug McGrath and Krissy Flythe, we now have a bench installed on the western end of the MRG, near the umbrella sculpture, and almost ready for use. Rest and enjoy the beautiful view of the river!
- Latest Work Day – Report from the Field
- MRG Walk and Work Days
- Wildlife on the MRG
- New Bench Installed
- New MRG Quest!
- Leb Fest MRG Bike Ride for Kids
- Climate Strike Action – Planting the Fruits of Tomorrow Today!
- MRG Planting – Action for Climate Strike Week
- Friends of the MRG Reclaim the Trail
- Goats NOT Herbicides!
- Be Bear Aware
- Perfect Solution: WIlling Waterer and Bike with Saddlebags!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Wheelchair-Accessible Path to MRG
- MRG – A Work in Progress
- Path from APD/MRG Parking
- Pollinator Corridor Plans
- New Life along the MRG
- Tunnel Restoration Project Presentation
- Walk, Bike, or Rollerblade the MRG
- MRG Pollinator Planting Plan – Phase 1
- “Tell-Tales”: a Bit of Railroad History
- Lebanon City Council Approves Purchase of MRG Parking Lot Land Near Slayton Hill Underpass
- Presentation: Options to Extend MRG to WRJ
- Walk or Bike the MRG – May 11, 2019
Hot Topicsactive transportation alta planning and design artwork cross country skiing Day of Caring" dog friendly ski trails Friends of the Northern Rail Trail Grafton County Garlic Mustard Pulling Granite State Rail Trail greenway greenway bridges greenway tunnels health benefits of cross country skiing house parties Jake Jasinski's pocket park kilton library west lebanon lebanon farmers' market Lebanon Girl Scout Junior Troop #12969 lebanon nh lebanon opera house Mall Tunnel mascoma river greenway MRG given the go ahead National Trails Day Northern Rail Trail Officail Abandonment and Discontinuation of tracks orw portland sunday parkways Quest Rails to Trails Conservancy Riverside Community Park safe greenway tunnels snowshoeing spike art Spikes to Spokes rack Team Novo Nordisk Trail Link trails for all ages UVTA High School Trails Corps vhb