Wednesday, July 11th, the Lebanon City Council will discuss the downtown tunnel. The new cost estimates show that closing the tunnel is a $1M proposition, and fixing and re-opening it will cost $2.2M . If the tunnel is closed, there will be no separated pathway linking the MRG to downtown and the Northern Rail Trail. Bike Ped Committee will be there as will be Paul Coats, Frank Gould, and other advocates for tunnel repair. The more who attend to advocate for the tunnel the better – hope to see you there!
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results
- Barred Owl!
- New Tricycle!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Sewer Lining Project – Be aware of work ahead
- MRG Survey Deadline: Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Rollerblade-Regular Chris
- We’d like to hear from you!
- Precious Cargo!
- Warning: Dagger Moth Caterpillars Sting!
- Trail Riders of the MRG!
- Garlic Mustard Squad!