Rails are in the process of being removed. Ties will be coming out next week and there will be a pre-construction walk along the MRG this Thursday. From there, we should learn about the construction schedule. There are still some spikes to be pulled on 2 bridges, but this is not work for volunteers because of the dangers of falling. Things are happening!
MRG Fundraising Campaign
- New Benches Being Installed on the MRG
- Greenway Workday Postponed to 11/3
- MRG Trail Maintenance: Saturday 11/3
- Perfect Picnic Spot!
- The Tunnel Will Be Fixed!
- Picnic in the Pocket Park
- Thanks to the UV Rugby Club!
- Let’s Connect the MRG to the Northern Rail Trail!
- Thanks to a Great Volunteer Team: Upper Valley Rugby Club!
- Test your Wildflower IQ
- MRG Official Opening – a Joyful Day!
- Official MRG Opening – Saturday, 9-Noon!
- Access to River Views
- City Council to Discuss Downtown Tunnel
- Change in MRG Paving Schedule
- Planting Day in the Pocket Park
- Grand Opening of MRG – Saturday, July 21!
- Amazing Simbex Volunteer Crew
- Garden Extension in Pocket Park
- Section of MRG Closed 6/11-6/13/18
- Two Bicycles-Built-for-Two
- MRG Pocket Park Project
- Sculpture for the MRG
- New, and Better, Way to Travel
- Call for Artists
Hot Topicsactive transportation alta planning and design artwork cross country skiing Day of Caring" dog friendly ski trails Friends of the Northern Rail Trail Grafton County Garlic Mustard Pulling Granite State Rail Trail greenway greenway bridges greenway tunnels health benefits of cross country skiing house parties Jake Jasinski's pocket park kilton library west lebanon lebanon farmers' market Lebanon Girl Scout Junior Troop #12969 lebanon nh lebanon opera house Mall Tunnel mascoma river greenway MRG given the go ahead National Trails Day Northern Rail Trail Officail Abandonment and Discontinuation of tracks orw portland sunday parkways Quest Rails to Trails Conservancy Riverside Community Park safe greenway tunnels snowshoeing spike art Spikes to Spokes rack Team Novo Nordisk Trail Link trails for all ages UVTA High School Trails Corps vhb