The Upper Valley is a generous community when it comes to volunteering: as of today, 155 different people have donated their labor. They have cut brush, felled saplings, whacked weeds, pulled spikes, pried rails, and hefted ties. They have repaired and expanded a bridge, created paths, and built a kiosk . . . that’s a lot of sweat equity! Thanks to all who have worked so hard toward making the Mascoma River Greenway dream a reality.
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results
- Barred Owl!
- New Tricycle!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Sewer Lining Project – Be aware of work ahead
- MRG Survey Deadline: Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Rollerblade-Regular Chris
- We’d like to hear from you!
- Precious Cargo!
- Warning: Dagger Moth Caterpillars Sting!
- Trail Riders of the MRG!
- Garlic Mustard Squad!