How will the Mascoma River Greenway help Lebanon become more ‘age friendly’? Well, as parks and recreation professionals and planners sometimes like to say, “Place Matters”. Lebanon is fortunate to have the beautiful Mascoma River running through the City, the well-loved Colburn Park and Farmers’ Market, the Lebanon Opera House and Witherell/CCB Recreation Centers, shopping and restaurant opportunities close to downtown. In West Lebanon, the Kilton Library, the new River Park development, restaurants and stores make downtown on the west side of the City a destination as well. In between, Riverside Community Park with a Greenway connector already in place from the park to the Powerhouse Mall, a skateboard park, playground and volleyball courts complete the picture of Lebanon as a very special community for all ages.
- Thanks to Hypertherm – New Signage!
- New Life!
- Mascoma River Greenway Survey Results
- Barred Owl!
- New Tricycle!
- Hummingbird Moth
- Sewer Lining Project – Be aware of work ahead
- MRG Survey Deadline: Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Rollerblade-Regular Chris
- We’d like to hear from you!
- Precious Cargo!
- Warning: Dagger Moth Caterpillars Sting!
- Trail Riders of the MRG!
- Garlic Mustard Squad!